What are cookies? Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded through your browser while you surf a website with any device (computer, tablet, smartphone). Each cookie stores different data (i.e. source server name, unique identifier, …); it can last just for the session time (until you shut down the browser) or for longer time and it could include a unique identifier code.
What’s the cookies purpose? Cookies are useful for different purpose based on their category: some cookies are strictly needed for the proper website functioning (tech cookies), while other are used to improve performance or to offer a better user experience; furthermore cookies are also used for stats purpose (analytics cookies) or to show target advertising (profiling cookies).
How to disable cookies: It’s possible to disable cookies through your browser preferences (see paragraph 4 “How to control cookies”) and using available third-party tools (see paragraph 3 “Cookies in this site”).
2. Cookies categories used in this site
Tech cookies: they are used for the proper functioning of the site www.aledilullo.com
Analytics cookies (third-party): they are used to collect anonymous and aggregate statistical information using a third-party service.
3. Cookies in this site
First-party cookies: we only use one tech cookie with this purpose:
a) store user cookie preference (duration: 12 months);
Third-party cookies: www.aledilullo.com website uses third-party cookies. For further information and to view how to disable, please refer to the following links:
4. How to control cookies?
Browser settings: Common browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) are mainly configured to accept cookies, but you can change this preference anytime. This is usually valid for all common devices (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Changing browser settings you can easily manage cookies acceptance; for instance you could only disable third-party cookies or all cookies. Please, keep in mind that these changes will only affect the current browsers on the current device. User can find specific instructions on the help section of each specific browser. Note that if you disable tech cookies, it could affect the proper functioning of the Grip di Alessandro Di Lullo website.
Moreover modern browser usually offer these features:
- “do not track” option: supported by some website (not all websites). Using this option, some website could inhibit stats data retrieval;
- “anonymous surf” option: no data will be stored on the browser including history data, but website could collect data;
- Delete all or selected stored cookies, but when you surf again a given website cookies will be again installed if you don’t block or refuse them.
Third-Party cookies: third-party cookies can be deleted or disabled both using the above information or following links in the previous paragraph.
Online tools: you can also have a look to the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ website. You can understand more about cookies and check installed cookies on your device and, where possible, disable these cookies, too.
5. Rights of interested parties
You can exercise your rights in accordance with Sections 7 (as summarized below), 8, 9 and 10 of Italian Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n° 196, making reference to the Data Controller. The “controller” of the data processing is Grip di Alessandro Di Lullo , based in via San Rocco 37/39
25080 Soiano del Lago (BS). Requests should be submitted to:
- By email at
- By post mail at Grip di Alessandro Di Lullo, via San Rocco 37/39
25080 Soiano del Lago (BS).
Section 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
With regard to the processing of personal data, a data subject shall have the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- be informed of the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- be informed of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors;
- be informed of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s), data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters "e" and "f" have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.